Sunday 26 April 2009




hi everybody! having been in need of some good old fashion retail therapy for some time now, today i did exactly that, & went shopping :) i spent pleeeenty of money on lots of lovely things, which i'll show you all very soon. i was also incredibly tempted by a pair of £55... trainers?! trainers?!
i know. skate shoes, too. so 2005 of me!

anyway! here i'm wearing an absolutely gorgeous necklace sent to me by the absolutely lovely Raquel, who has fantastic style & is genuinley one of the sweetest people i've ever met. if you haven't already, you simply MUST go & check out her blog. it's wonderful, you won't regret it.
Thank you Raquel! :)

i hope you've all had a lovely weekend.
i'm off to watch history boys now - good night!

(p.s, these sunglasses cost 20p. bargain!)



cardigan: h&m
tights & shoes: primark
dress: new look
sunglasses: matalan
bag: no idea
necklace: raquel

14 comments:

l said...

That dress is so cute! And I wanna vlog, but i'm too embarrassed!

Anonymous said...

I need some retail therapy, haha. That necklace is gorgeous, and I love Raquel's blog too. Thank you!

Anouk said...

aww, that dress looks so cute and that key nacklace too.

Raquel said...

oh you're too sweet! :)
I'm so happy you loved it! and I adore your dress! it's so cute and looks great on you!
and again a great video! you rock girl!
hope everything is great with you!
xx

Raquel said...

oh ps: I'm a lot into sneakers/trainers right now too! don't know why!

DaisyChain said...

Love the necklace. I've said it before, but I have that dress..though it's a top on me!

delicate diaries said...

love your blog ^^

Macy said...

that was really nice of her to send you that necklace. It's really cute :D

jessica said...

oh man i'm always tempted by the supersick skate shoes :)

delicate diaries said...

ofcourse I'll put your link on my blog ^^ and thanks for putting mine up xxx

muchlove said...

love that necklace! What a wonderfully sweet gift :)

Gracie said...

loverly much.

yoli said...

cool outfit!

Brown and Cappuccino said...

your blog is really nice :)

i like it

kiss from Portugal****

márcia*