Sunday, 23 May 2010

summertime ♥












I'm really sorry for my over-a-month long absence, but it has been kind of necessary.
My boyfriend's mum recently passed away so I've been spending a lot of time with him & with his family,
but on top of that I've also just spent a lot of time trying to figure out whether or not I really want to keep fawned running.
You're all such wonderful people - I'm always boring my friends with talk of how lucky I feel to have such fantastic people take the time to read & comment on my little blog,
but this time of year always makes me yearn for the outdoors, and so the internet - blogging included - falls to the side.
I'm not giving up on fawned, but posts will be very very less frequent in the coming months.
I have the best boyfriend, and both he & I live in such beautiful places that it's hard not to spend every second of every day outside.
I did, however, make a resolution not too long ago to take more pictures - so what I'll probably do is just more posts like this one.
I do hope you're all alright, & thank you so much for supporting this blog.
Now get out & enjoy the sunshine :)

Love, Holly ♥

7 comments:

The Owl Diary said...

I've missed you! But I'm glad to hear you will be keeping Fawned, even if you just pop in every now and then to say hello. I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend and his mom. I shall keep he and his family in my prayers. And please do take lots of photos. :) Have fun outdoors and enjoy your summer.
xx

Jenna said...

Ohh I know how that is! I feel like I need to keep up my blog, but it's all so glorious outside and I start to feel sick when I spend so much time not outside. But I hope you do keep fawned going, I so enjoy it =]

麗威麗威 said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油.............................................

Fleur said...

I love your outfit on the third picture! <3
xx Fleur

http://milkshakedelighted.blogspot.com

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 said...

新手上路哦~請大家多支持^_^..............................

dodgycupcake said...

what a cute blog! i found you since bloglovin said that subscribers of my blog also like your blog... so here i am. and i have the same gryffindor jumper and enjoy wearing it in lieu of a sweatshirt :)

cheers, dodgy

WhatIWear ♥ Blog said...

Hi there,

Nice blog. We love it.
We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

--
Here are some members who have already joined us.
Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
White Lace - whitelace.ro
Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com