Sunday 18 April 2010

moony & wormtail & padfoot & prongs ♥





There are a few things on this blog that don't need repeating. The first: I'm so sorry about my lack of updates. The second: I love you all of you lovely readers so bloody much, and am racked with guilt about my crappy inability to comment back. And, the third: I'm really really into Harry Potter.

I got this amazing new t-shirt from evietees - an etsy site that has all kinds of lovely fandom-based treats, for those among us who can't seem to let go of their childhood loves. Safe to say, this is my new favourite shirt :)

I hope you've all been splendid! I am so sorry for not having updated or commented any of you beautifuls back - it's a crappy excuse to say that I'm insanely busy at the moment, but I'm afraid it's the truth. We're back at school & I have my A-Level exams in 5 weeks time, so it's pressurepressurepressure and workworkwork for me right now! On top of that I work the evening shift at my local supermarket every Wednesday & Thursday, I usually spend Friday-Sunday with my boyfriend, and Monday & Tuesday nights are therefore the only nights left available to actually get on with some schoolwork! But I promise that as soon as these silly exams are out of the way I'll have all the time in the world and - providing this beautiful weather sticks around! - I'll be updating a lot more :)

Stay magic.
Love, Holly ♥



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tshirt is so amazing :) hope the alevels go well :) x

muchlove said...

that Tshirt is so cool! :)

Unknown said...

I know the feeling, I'm been really busy with educational things later too and so haven't been able to blog properly or as much as I'd like.

I love the tshirt and the photos of you sitting on the grass are so cute!

l said...

Oh my word, sweet shirt lmao XD

Brown and Cappuccino said...

lovelly spring pictures :p

kiss from Portugal***

márcia*

Raquel said...

I love that t-shirt holly!
x

Desiree said...

A friend just pointed me toward your blog and I had to buy that shirt right away -- omg so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love your t-shirt!!!! yay for Harry Potter! And your cute sneakers! :)

Lykke said...

Lovly lovely LOVELY t-shirt <3

Victoria said...

Awesome t shirt! I want one :)

ashley said...

I have no idea what those names mean (confession: I only read the first harry potter), but your photos are beautiful!
also, i love your hair color. gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing shirt!!!