Sunday, 18 April 2010

moony & wormtail & padfoot & prongs ♥





There are a few things on this blog that don't need repeating. The first: I'm so sorry about my lack of updates. The second: I love you all of you lovely readers so bloody much, and am racked with guilt about my crappy inability to comment back. And, the third: I'm really really into Harry Potter.

I got this amazing new t-shirt from evietees - an etsy site that has all kinds of lovely fandom-based treats, for those among us who can't seem to let go of their childhood loves. Safe to say, this is my new favourite shirt :)

I hope you've all been splendid! I am so sorry for not having updated or commented any of you beautifuls back - it's a crappy excuse to say that I'm insanely busy at the moment, but I'm afraid it's the truth. We're back at school & I have my A-Level exams in 5 weeks time, so it's pressurepressurepressure and workworkwork for me right now! On top of that I work the evening shift at my local supermarket every Wednesday & Thursday, I usually spend Friday-Sunday with my boyfriend, and Monday & Tuesday nights are therefore the only nights left available to actually get on with some schoolwork! But I promise that as soon as these silly exams are out of the way I'll have all the time in the world and - providing this beautiful weather sticks around! - I'll be updating a lot more :)

Stay magic.
Love, Holly ♥



17 comments:

Kiss With A Fist said...

the tshirt is so amazing :) hope the alevels go well :) x

muchlove said...

that Tshirt is so cool! :)

Gem said...

I know the feeling, I'm been really busy with educational things later too and so haven't been able to blog properly or as much as I'd like.

I love the tshirt and the photos of you sitting on the grass are so cute!

Lindsey said...

Oh my word, sweet shirt lmao XD

Brown and Cappuccino said...

lovelly spring pictures :p

kiss from Portugal***

márcia*

PokCalaway0710 said...

It's great!!.............................................

Raquel said...

I love that t-shirt holly!
x

怡萱 said...

你可以從外表的美來評論一朵花或一隻蝴蝶,但你不能這樣來評論一個人........................................

Desiree Fawn said...

A friend just pointed me toward your blog and I had to buy that shirt right away -- omg so wonderful!

BurtonClary031 said...

18禁,聊天,免費影片,美女短片,0401,免費聊天,免費視訊,0204,78論壇,亞洲影城,視訊聊天,免費影片,聊天室,ut,成人,視訊,都都,視訊,打飛機專用網,小高聊天室,視訊,免費影片,a片免費,a片,18,免費線上視訊,日本a電影,影音視訊聊天室,貼圖區,av,383,77p2p,85cc,無碼,av影片,av專賣店,a片線上看,a圖,免費線上影片,微風成人

林尹 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

Joanne said...

I love your t-shirt!!!! yay for Harry Potter! And your cute sneakers! :)

Lykkesaurus said...

Lovly lovely LOVELY t-shirt <3

Victoria said...

Awesome t shirt! I want one :)

佳穎 said...

幫你推個文~~期待更新!加油啊! .............................................

ashford said...

I have no idea what those names mean (confession: I only read the first harry potter), but your photos are beautiful!
also, i love your hair color. gorgeous.

pumkyn said...

What an amazing shirt!!!