Tuesday 29 December 2009

why i love the holidays ♥

♥ staying in bed all morning with a cat & a book...




♥ wearing my new favourite dress just to laze around the house...




♥ pretty decorations still up...




♥ working my way through my christmas present...




♥ eating whatever i want...
(pasta & cheese - my specialty dish!)




♥ walking the dog through wintery woods...




♥ and a warm cup of tea when i get home...




what's your favourite thing about the holidays? ♥

dress: USC
cardigan & coat: topshop
tights & boots: new look
hat: accessorize
necklace: vintage

EDIT: also, i got a formspring! if anybody is even vaguely interested, do feel free to ask me anything :)

9 comments:

Dani said...

I love both your dress and your coat! :3

Aimée / The Lost Girl said...

I think you might have mistaken me for someone else as I don't have twitter :)

btw I have the same duvet set :) its gorgeous & I'm very jealous of the snow you still have!

l said...

Is that book any good? I recently downloaded it, but I have yet to read it...currently reading the sookie stackhouse books :P

The Owl Diary said...

i adore these photos!
the snow sounds lovely, as does a nice cup of tea.
have a wonderful new year!
xx

donna said...

Happy New Year!

xoxo,
Donna

Clara said...

Your dress is so cute.
¿About the holidays?
I'm not really sure... Maybe the feeling I get when waking up that I'm going to do lots of useful things even though at night I discover I haven't done anything.
♥♥♥

Brown and Cappuccino said...

amazing pictures ;)

Happy New Year... I wish the best for your life ;)

Kiss from Portugal****

márcia*

. said...

I just discovered your blog! I'm in love with your photos. Beautiful clothes and places. HEre, in Brazil, it's hard to found that kind of stuff. :)

Kate said...

gorgeous dress ♥